Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kimberly + James 10.16.10 Woodcliff Manor

Have I mentioned how much I love Fall weddings? It's the crisp clean air, the in between hot and cold and the vibrant colors. Kim and James did not overlook any detail on their Fall themed wedding.
Meet Jimberly!
I truly enjoyed working with Kim, she was the type of gal that felt like we knew each other for years. And she was funny...it's always a plus when your bride has a great sense of humor. I even saved Kim's email inquiry...one of my favs.
Here's part of it...
"Hi Catherine!I had read the rave reviews about your candy buffets and the pictures are beautiful! I write to you as I am a very overwhelmed bride! I am getting married in October of this year, and the candy buffet is the number 1 most important thing to me at my wedding (I know, the dress should be number 1, but the candy buffet is it!) So far I have purchased over 20 jars, designed my labels on my bags, researched candy...but...I haven't thought out about set-up and breakdown or even the overall look of the buffet and it's driving me crazy! I'm afraid I just won't do it justice! I am hoping you can help me and that I'm not too far gone into the bridal abyss! Thank you! Kim



...I am glad Kim's dress got the attention it deserved because her dress was simply beautiful and she looked stunning.
The centerpieces had orange stargazers and roses and stood on a tall trumpet vase filled with mini pumpkins.
Some table swere adorned with pumpkins as the centerpiece.
When we revealed the Candy Buffet Display to Kim and James, It was definitely a lasting impression and one that puts a smile on my face every time I think of their special day. I truly enjoyed working with them and so happy to have been a part of their day, so filled with sweetness and love.

We used a long 6 footer and added a round table to display the plethora of sweets. In additiona to the 12 jars of candies, Kim's aunt made from soup to nuts of homemade chocolates to add to the feast of sweetness...the chocolates were delightful...and FYEP's favorite...chocolate covered oreos!

Branches are a lways a nice element for a fall theme.
We tied these tags to each candy bag given to guests.
A custom sign for guests to know this was Jimberly's Sweet Shop!
Entertainment Gemini Productions




No comments:

Post a Comment