Friday, December 19, 2008

Jennifer & Jared Part II

B.I.G Video Show

Kenneth is a wonderful and very talented videographer based in PA. I met him through Samantha Goldberg (Gold Events & Co.) back in September while coordinating the wedding of NJ's Senator, Joe Vitale to Miss NJ USA 2002 Robin Williams.

While I didn't have a videographer for my wedding, long story short (I can't watch a movie twice, I wasn't a fan of having a video to watch it once and then put away to collect dust)...heck I don't think I have watched our episode on Whose Wedding Is It Anyway more than twice!!! It was during Jennifer & Jared's wedding that I started to appreciate videography and I admit, regret not having a wedding video to watch even if it was just once.

Kenneth edited and put together an amazing 5 minute video show of the highlights and special moments that took place earlier in the day of Jennifer & Jared.

J & J to watched and share it with their guests towards the end of the Reception.

So, If I had to do it all over again, I would hire a videographer, I would hire Ken!

Brides...I suggest not skipping on your wedding video. Having your wedding video is preserving the moments "live" that will stir the emotions in the years to come!

Here is Jenn & Jared's BIG Video Show by Kenneth Stillman! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment